You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

JK's newest jewelry model!

 I make no claims at my modeling prowess or self-portrait skills, but I just had to take some shots to show you what layering is all about!! :)  I love the versatility and unique combinations that Jewel Kade's necklaces have to offer--from different chain textures, colors, and lengths, it's hard to go wrong when putting two together!  And throw on the layering pearls as an afterthought, and you are set!!  Don't forget if you spend more than $125 in the month of April on a single order, you get the pearl drop necklace (24") for FREE!!!  A perfect way to jump start your layering collection!
P.S.  My twitter giveaway is still going!  You have til April 30 to follow and retweet my status http://twitter.com/#!/jkruby to be entered to win a FREE Jewel Kade mother's day charm!!  Perfect for you or the dear mother in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!