You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Friday 8 April 2011

Charmingly Beautiful--see it to believe it!

Anyone who has seen Jewel Kade in real life can tell you straight up that pictures just don't do them justice!! This photo captures the vivid colors and textures that are in our new Spring catalog.  And although there are some stunning photos, to actually see them, touch them, and put them on is a whole different experience!  And since I'm in the business of offering that experience to those who love beautiful things, look at your calender and let me know when I can introduce JK to your friends and help you get some of this bling for FREE!  And that's  the best part of my job!

Speaking of FREE, my Twitter giveaway is still in full-swing!  When you follow @jkruby and retweet my status and you will be automatically entered to win a FREE Mother's Day charm on April 30th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!