You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Gorgeous Jewel Kade Displays

 A lot of people wonder if they have what it takes to be a Jewel Kade stylist and create an awe-inspiring display without an interior design degree.  I'm here to tell you anybody can do it!  I am the queen of copy-cat!  Give me a picture, and I can duplicate it.  Here are some pictures of a couple of my display ideas, and the first one is my sister's, Mary Haeberle, the only JK stylist in Rexburg, ID!  She really knows how to put things together, and without breaking the bank.  The displays here each cost under $100 (and that's including the table!).  Here are a few tips for pulling it off:
  • Only display the amount from your kit, so the choices aren't so overwhelming for customers.  Also, it shows potential stylists that successful parties are achievable with what comes in the kit and they don't have to own every item.  That's what the catalog is for.
  • Have something simple to hook the necklaces on, and a separate dish for the charms, so customers can create their own unique combinations.
  • Have a simple mirror so they can see how fabulous they look!
  • Have a small dress form to display the hostess gifts on, as well as her "wish list."
 I also like to put out my calendar and business cards.  A separate decorative dish can be used for seasonal items, or other accessories.  You can also change it up depending on the season with decorative table clothes or silk flowers.  I buy everything on sale at Hobby Lobby or Ross, which makes it not only affordable, but enjoyable for repeat hostesses!!
This is a simple display we did for a bridal show here in Boise--even at trade shows, you don't have to go over the top! We only displayed the items that would be most appealing to brides, mainly initial charms and anything sparkly or with a crown, since they are a queen for the day!  I truly believe that "less is more" when it comes to your displays, and I have had several $1000 parties to prove it! 

I would love to have you join my team--you could be the first JK stylist in your area--seize this amazing opportunity!!

P.S. Be sure to head on over to Twitter and follow and retweet my status to be entered in the drawing for a FREE Mother's Day charm, drawing to be held April 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!