You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Saturday 17 April 2010

My totally awesome Hostess Package!!










*Be a Dear and help me fill up my calendar! The first 5 to book will get 2 hostess gifts instead of one!! Read on!

Do the words "At home party" turn you off a little bit? ME TOO! (Which is weird, since now that's my life...) So, how about replacing that with the words: "Totally Awesome at home shopping experience!!!" Yeah, now that's more like it.


So, how does one go about hosting an at home shopping experience?! It's cinchy and rewarding all at the same time. You call me up or comment here, and I will get you all the tools you need. THEN you get this amazing stuff:

1. A FREE hostess gift of your choice--look at the pictures and decide which you like best, the necklace, charm, or bracelet. It's my way of thanking you for letting me into your home with your friends.
2. For parties over $1000, you earn a whopping 15% of sales in free product--that's at least $150 of your wish list fulfilled! Less than $1000 parties are still pretty great at 10% worth of Jewel Kade product free.
3. As a personal thankyou, I will be offering each hostess a PhD in jewelry--a "Past Hostess Discount" of 10% off of product for an entire year from your party. You can order anytime--great for the holidays!
4. Here's the kicker: You will be invited to my annual "JK birthday party" next March to celebrate my becoming a stylist with Jewel Kade. This is an exclusive hostess only VIP event where your entire order will be at wholesale price! I know, can you believe it?! Not only that, but one lucky duck will get drawn to receive the hostess rewards from the party and walk home with a mother-load of free jewelry!! I am so excited about this event, I can hardly stand it!!!

So, there's never been a better time like the present to host a party--before one of your friends does it! :)

I could never grow my business without fabulous women being willing to host, so thank you so much for reading this! Give me a call today at 208-724-7397 to book your very own at home shopping experience today!

Charmingly yours, Sarah the Super Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!