You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Free money is KEY!!!


This may seem like a random post on my Charming blog, but I'm just sharing the love. If you're in the market for a new bank like I was when I started up with Jewel Kade, have I got the bank for you! Go to Key Bank. If you open an account before the end of April, you can qualify for $150 FREE. Nobody likes that word more than I do. And if you're local and go to the branch on Fairview and Locust Grove, talk to Jose Garcia--he is seriously the best banker I've ever had. He'll be the one wearing Jewel Kade. Tell him I sent you because I just did.

THEN, when you get your free money, sign up to be a Jewel Kade stylist and your starter kit is half paid for already!!! I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!