You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

It's time! First Annual Hostess Appreciation Party is Tomorrow!!

 I have been looking forward to this party since just about the day I joined Jewel Kade last March!  I wanted to come up with an annual event that would celebrate not only my year mark, but more especially thank everyone who so graciously invited me to their home and helped me build my business.  And it's finally here!!  I have got my display ready, and my calendar is OPEN for business!  There will be giveaways galore, in true Sarah fashion--I love spoiling my hostesses with Jewel Kade!
 One lucky guest with the most tickets will go home with all the hostess rewards from that evening's purchases--so get your wishlist ready!  You determine your destiny, and the easiest way to WIN is to BRING FRIENDS!!!  (Get 50 tickets per friend!)  I love introducing people to Jewel Kade for the first time and seeing their reactions, and there's a special giveaway just for newbies--your friends will love it!
So, my place, 6:30--BE THERE! :-)

1 comment:

  1. So does it start at 6:30 or 7:00? I definitely want to be on time... I mean early. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your charming comments!