You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Jewel Kade Catalog has something for everyone!!!

When I think of Jewel Kade, usually hand-crafted charms and luxurious pearls come to mind first.  If those don't make your skirt fly up, just keep turning the pages in the catalog, because trust me, something will!  Actually, when I first laid eyes on JK, I was attracted to the "magnolia metals."  These are individually hand-stamped mini charms that can be paired up with just about anything!  Birthstones, pearls, drops, pewter charms such as pineapples, owls, hearts, keys, just to name a few....I wanted a "mommy" necklace to celebrate my children (and to remind myself that yes, they are a blessing!).  I told my husband what I wanted, which was 5 stamped circles with each of their initials on it, with their birthstones.  To my utter amazement, he replied "Why don't you just sign up yourself?"  I couldn't sleep for days.  But he was right--I hadn't been that excited about something in a really long time, and now I'm on the journey of a lifetime!

Pick your favorite and let me know what speaks to you!  (remember, each comment adds $1 to my weekly giveaway pot!) Why do you love Jewel Kade??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!