You gotta admit, it's gorgeous!!

.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Jewel Kade's 1st Leadership Conference

Where have I been since the July 1 launch, you might ask?! Well, there's really too much to tell, but let me begin by saying I just spent one of the most enjoyable weekends of my life in Utah where Jewel Kade began....and it did NOT DISAPPOINT! I went from feeling like a Jewel Kade nobody to a valued member of the Jewel Kade family. It was, in a word, AWESOME!! Here I am with Janet Kinkade. She is just as beautiful as the charms she creates--inside and out. Janet's office was bursting with creative energy. So inviting, warm, and artistic!!And as a side note, I was as excited to meet Heather Beers in person as I was Janet Kinkade. Does she look familiar to anyone out there? As in a movie star....I am a HUGE fan!!!
But listen, as much fun as it is selling Jewel Kade, one of the biggest perks is meeting wonderful, beautiful, crazy, intelligent, and down-right FUN ladies from all over the country! It is just my cup o' tea. And was sticking around for the big reveal of the new catalog worth it? Heck ya! You'll just have to wait til March to see it....ding dong dang it!
I gotta say, JK knows how to treat their stylists. Here we are on our way to the best dinner I've ever had.
There are very few things in life I enjoy more than a meal I didn't have to cook myself. It almost felt sinful knowing that my husband was at home eating fish-sticks with the kids. Almost.Having Mary Christensen sit at our table was a REAL TREAT. She's a genius, folks! So watch out, world--I am now all set with the "know-how" and plain ol' horse sense to get this ball rolling! I'd love to have you join me for the ride, because once this train leaves the station, there's no going back!!! Chugga chugga WHOo ooooo!
P.S. Heather Beers=Charly=love it.

P.S.S. Just go here: www.jewelkade.com/sarahfoutz I want to hear what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your charming comments!